Looking for a sweet horse book for 3 year old? These illustrated books would be the best for babies!
Hush, Little Horsie, written by Jane Yolen, illustrated by Ruth Sanderson
✅ Best Horse Book Hush, Little Horsie By Jane Yole
Great book! – VERY sweet book-especially for children who love horses (like my daughter). It’s a perfect bedtime story book! This is a beautiful book. Very nice quality drawings and the board book pages are glossy.
Sweet Dreams for Little Horse Lovers:
If you know a horse-loving toddler or preschooler, you also know they’re easy to recognize: at bedtime, they’re the ones who suddenly seem to grow four legs! Luckily, Jane Yolen and Ruth Sanderson have created a new picture book, Hush, Little Horsie, that will send tots galloping to their beds and into sweet dreams.
“Hush, little horsie / Asleep on the farm. / Your mama is near / And will keep you from harm” begins Caldecott Medal-winning author Jane Yolen’s soothing tale of five mares who watch their foals play and watch over them as they sleep – and of a human mother who reads to her daughter and watches over her as the child drifts into dreams of horses. Ruth Sanderson, the illustrator of more than 80 children’s books, complements the story with a globe-trotting display of luminous and tender portraits. The five equine families include black and white Gypsy Vanners on a lush valley farm, strawberry roan Appaloosas on the American plains (who look a bit like Sanderson’s own horse, Thor!), sorrel wild ponies on Chincoteague Island‘s golden beaches, bay Exmoor Ponies on the moors of southern England, and a grey Thoroughbred mare at a racetrack with her foal, who looks like a huggable baby Black Beauty.
Hush, Little Horsie is the kind of book children will return to again and again. Each painting brims with details that beg to be explored. The rhythmic, rhyming text invites even the youngest to “read” along. And the story itself glows with the comforting assurance that mothers love and watch over their children. As affectionate as a good-night hug, Hush, Little Horsie is sure to become as much of a bedtime standard for horse-loving kids – and horse-loving moms!
💛💜💛 Want To See More Less Common Gift Ideas For Horse Lovers? ==> Click The Images Below To Explore!
Horse Lovers Are Also Reading...
- Best Horse Books For Teens & Young Readers (2022): Animal Lover Fictions To Buy Before 18
- 6 Common Reasons Why Is A Horseshoe Lost 2022: Don’t Judge The Farrier’s Workmanship Just Yet
- Best Horse Book For Toddlers (2022) With Educational Illustrations
➡️ Beginner Guide
- What To Look For When Buying A Show Horse? Checklist To Have A Specialized Equine 2022
- How To Buy A horse From Auction? Choosing One That Suits Your Abilities 2022
- Help For Horse Owners: Equine Resource Links That Must Be Helpful For You And Your Buddy 2022
➡️ Horse Books
- Funny Horse Books & Inspirational Stories (2022)
- How To Find Old, Rare, And Out-of-Print Books: Top Tips To Find Vintage Golds 2022
- Horse Themed Valentines Ideas (Novels, Love Stories, And Poetry For Romance 2022)
➡️ Horse Health Care
- Horse Health Management: Reasons To Visit A Equine Vet
- Nothing Is Wrong Of Your Hay But Horse Still With Problems? Environmental Causes Of Horse Colic 2022
- Basic Health Knowledge You Must Prepare Before It Happens: How To Plan For A Horse Colic Emergency? 2022
➡️ Horse Hoof Care
- Why Horse Hoof Cracks, Splits & Chips? (The Quick Fix Guide 2022)
- Beginner’s Guide To Horseshoeing 2022: 14 Essentials For Your New Farrier’s Basic Tool Kit
- What Determines The Shape Of The Horseshoe? Know The Basics To Hoof Shape Care 2022
➡️ Training & Riding Horse
- How To Shoot A Gun While Sitting On The Horse? First Steps You Should Begin With (2022)
- How To Catch A Horse In A Field? Tips Recommended For New Horse Owners 2022
- Grab Your Chance To Upgrade Yourself As A Horse Lover At A Low Price! Great Deals Of Amazon Prime Day 2022
➡️ Horse Gifts & Products