Looking for a sweet horse book for 3 year old? These illustrated books would be the best for babies!
Hush, Little Horsie, written by Jane Yolen, illustrated by Ruth Sanderson
✅ Best Horse Book Hush, Little Horsie By Jane Yole
Great book! – VERY sweet book-especially for children who love horses (like my daughter). It’s a perfect bedtime story book! This is a beautiful book. Very nice quality drawings and the board book pages are glossy.
Sweet Dreams for Little Horse Lovers:
If you know a horse-loving toddler or preschooler, you also know they’re easy to recognize: at bedtime, they’re the ones who suddenly seem to grow four legs! Luckily, Jane Yolen and Ruth Sanderson have created a new picture book, Hush, Little Horsie, that will send tots galloping to their beds and into sweet dreams.
“Hush, little horsie / Asleep on the farm. / Your mama is near / And will keep you from harm” begins Caldecott Medal-winning author Jane Yolen’s soothing tale of five mares who watch their foals play and watch over them as they sleep – and of a human mother who reads to her daughter and watches over her as the child drifts into dreams of horses. Ruth Sanderson, the illustrator of more than 80 children’s books, complements the story with a globe-trotting display of luminous and tender portraits. The five equine families include black and white Gypsy Vanners on a lush valley farm, strawberry roan Appaloosas on the American plains (who look a bit like Sanderson’s own horse, Thor!), sorrel wild ponies on Chincoteague Island‘s golden beaches, bay Exmoor Ponies on the moors of southern England, and a grey Thoroughbred mare at a racetrack with her foal, who looks like a huggable baby Black Beauty.
Hush, Little Horsie is the kind of book children will return to again and again. Each painting brims with details that beg to be explored. The rhythmic, rhyming text invites even the youngest to “read” along. And the story itself glows with the comforting assurance that mothers love and watch over their children. As affectionate as a good-night hug, Hush, Little Horsie is sure to become as much of a bedtime standard for horse-loving kids – and horse-loving moms!
💛💜💛 Want To See More Less Common Gift Ideas For Horse Lovers? ==> Click The Images Below To Explore!
Horse Lovers Are Also Reading...
- How To Cure Unhealthy Horse Hoof: General Hoof Care And Maintenance Guide 2022
- Animal Lover’s Book Guide: Best Horse Book For 6 & 7 Years Old 2022
- Must Read Books For Horse Owners Of All Time 2022: Know More About Your Horse
➡️ Beginner Guide
- Help For Horse Owners: Equine Resource Links That Must Be Helpful For You And Your Buddy 2022
- Useful Equine Phrases & Vocabulary To Communicate With Horsemen 2022
- Do Not Buy Horse SImply, Do These 8 Tests Before You Buy The Horse 2022
➡️ Horse Books
- Best Horse Book For Toddlers (2022) With Educational Illustrations
- List Of The Best Christmas Holiday Books, Stories, Music & Movies On Horses 2022
- Celebrating 2022 Banned Books Week With Unforgettable Horses Books: Most Loved Literary Classics
➡️ Horse Health Care
- Does Feeding Largely Influence Horse’s Colic? Dietary Management Of Horse Colic 2022
- You Have To Prevent Your Horse Being Dehydrated: How To Get Your Horse To Drink More Water 2022
- Do You Know Which Breed Your Horse Evolved? Horse Breeds As A Possible Cause Of Colic 2022
➡️ Horse Hoof Care
- Hoof Care/ Preparation Principals For The Barefoot And Shod Horse 2022
- Are Caulks(“Corks”) Best For Winter Horse Riding? Alternative Winter Horse Shoe For Traction And Protection
- How Do You Know If Your Horse Has Been Lamed Through A Misplaced Nail?
➡️ Training & Riding Horse
- Getting A Horse From Pulling Back While It Is Tied: Training Suggestions You Might Want To Read 2022
- Best Horse Deals Equestrians Were Looking For: Planning For Upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2022
- What Are Some Common Horse Bad Habits? Learn What Makes A Polite Equine 2022
➡️ Horse Gifts & Products